Friday, January 18, 2013

The Devil You Know ( NIck Eaglebrechet No.1)



I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and cannot wait to read the next installment of it. The main character is Nick who just happens to be the devils son and the next in line for that throne in hell. There is something going on in the world and God has stepped down from his throne causing a huge disturbance everywhere. It has always been angels vs daemons but there were always rules they each had to live by but now there are no rules. Nick meets the beautiful Vivian who it turns out is similar to him in the way that she is part daemon. He falls helplessly for her which I'm not so sure is a good idea I can see this infatuation leading him into some very tricky places.

I love the character Malach who is an angel who isn't site whose side he is in anymore just that he knows the world is going to hell. I wish we could of seen more of him in this novel but I'm hoping there will be more of him in the next one. Overall I would rate this book a 4 out of 5 because the excitement is intense and really makes you want to turn the page and never put it down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment