Sunday, January 20, 2013

Promises In Every Star

Promises In Every Star is a collection of short gay erotic stories. Some of the stories leave you wondering what is going to happen next. I had one stoey that really touched me and it was sad and real enough it made me cry my eyes out. it was called  Unsent which is the story of a fighter pilot during the eighties. Todd the main character is a bartender an he meets this young military man and it comes out he is gay. They head to Todd's place so Tommy can experience love for the first time. After Tommy leaves to go to war time flies until Todd has a knock on his door from an unknown woman. It turns out that Tommy was shot down and killed diring the war and when his stuff was returned to his mother there was a letter for Todd. The letter is so touching it breaks my heart. Tommy has fallen for Todd and wonders of he has or could have feelings for him. It's so as because they never got the chance to know. I would rate this book a four out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment