Friday, January 25, 2013

Going Under





I was a little lost at first having not read any previous  Bound By Magic books, however, the way this book was written you could very well do as I did and read it first. There is enough back story on both main characters or us to fall in love with Gage and Molly. When we first meet Molly she is reeling from having been outed as being a witch which was now called Other, by a group called Purity. The people she works with and started a business with have all turned against her and want her gone. When she realizes she cannot fight them she leaves an has the idea to go work for Clan Owen. When she gets the job she meets Gage who is a Hunter which is like a top security person of some sorts. Things are electric between them from the beginning and I had high hopes of them being able to step away from the chaos and be together. I get my wish of course and it leads us to some steamy Alex scenes which are written very well, they are just written in good taste. All through the book Molly and Gage are constantly traveling to go to meetings about the way the people are trying to get rid of Others basically. Through all that we read of the love gel rowing between them and when Molly is seriously injured we hope for him to tell her he  loves her, but we are mistaken when he becomes an idiot and breaks up with her thinking he is a failure. Now we are helplessly waiting for him to pull his head out of his ass and to be honest I was afraid he wouldn't in this book. Bit in the end all is well and you will have to read it yourself to find out what happens. I have to point out that during this book we meet, well I meet as I'm it sure I he was in any previous books yet, Faine who is drop dead gorgeous and a Lycian.  I was desperately hoping there would be more about him a s I have my wish as he is the main male character in the next installment!! I would rate this book a four out of five and express my impatience to read the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment