Sunday, September 29, 2013

Safe In His Arms


When I started reading this book, I wasn't sure I was going to like it after I read the first chapter. Then suddenly I was drawn in like a movie and didn't want it to end. The only problem I had with it was the BDSM involved. I like a good BDSM book just like the next person, but for some reason this one didn't do it for me and the author is very lucky I loved the storyline so much which makes up for it. For some reason it felt fake as hell and forced at times, I can't really explain it, just that others that I have read draw me into the sex scenes and I almost feel like I'm there, but this one just didn't do that for me during these scenes and caused me to skip through them after the first two scenes I read. As for the rest of the book, I still wish I could keep reading and am sad it's over. Overall I would rate this at a four star book and if the author works on her sex scenes in future books I'm sure I will be happy to vote them at four or higher!!

No comments:

Post a Comment