Sunday, September 29, 2013

Freedom to Submit ( Freedom, Colorado, Book 1)



This is the first book in the Freedom, Colorado series which and the second book buy this author that I have ever read. I wasn't a huge fan of the first book I had read, because I seem to be confused for most of it. This book however was a little bit better, except that I didn't like the two male characters as much as in the first book I read. I wasn't able to connect with either one of them and I also wasn't able to connect with the female character. I found it all a little too surreal how quickly they fell for each other, and how they acted through most of the book. If the book was a movie I feel like it would have gotten terrible reviews. The only exciting part for me was at the very end of the book, where we find something unexpected has happened with someone who was supposed to be trusted. Although I must say I have certain feelings about this person and knew they were up to no good. All in all the book was at best 3 stars even though I wish I could give more I just am not able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment