Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Deceitfully Yours

I really enjoyed this book, it was refreshing to read a BDSM book where the dom didn't come from some kind of tragic background, he does it because he enjoys it. Now grated there is some tragic back story there, but it has nothing to do with his sexual choices. I was confused at first as to why Kylie is doing what she does for her boss Mason. I would have either turned him in by now or run away. When she finally gets with Jude and they fall for each other so quickly I was a little concerned because, if she loved him so much why didn't she tell him the truth? What was going on in her head, he's rich, he's powerful, he could help her and instead she continues on with the ruse. When everything hits the fan and Jude learns he has been betrayed I feel so sorry for him. I truly loved his character, and I personally never would have given her a second chance. But I must say the ending, though sweet, left something to be desired. It left me thinking there must be a second book coming to explain more things to us. If there isn't then I guess I'll be in the dark, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment