Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Anything for a Dollar



When I first started this book I was a little concerned I wasn't going to like it. But after the first story I have to say I was hooked. These are stories about guys that either are needing the money desperately or just seem to do it as a job.  There are some stories that I hated, and some I loved. I'm not going to list each and every story because that would take awhile as there are numerous stories in it, but I will say that these stories have you feeling something for the young men trying to earn their money. In one story I almost cried for the guy paying for sex though because he has himself convinced that he is in love with this guy and that he has feelings for him too. When morning comes and his money has run out the young man kicks him out of his bed telling him if he wants to stay its ten dollars, when he sits there finally understanding the guy only cares for him when he pays for it he dresses quickly. It just broke my heart, poor fella. Then there is one story that confuses the hell out of me. It seems there are a bunch of models running the street pulling their pants open and their privates flopping in the wind then they get on a train and someone gives one of them oral sex. I was so lost at that point I had no clue what was going on so I would say that one was an epic fail. Overall I would rate this book at four stars. I received this book from the publisher via NetGalley in return for my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment