Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tempts Me (Every Part of You #1) by Megan Hart


Description: She likes to watch. He likes to keep hidden. Total opposites on a collision course to a relationship neither can deny.

Simone Kahan's been watching Elliott Anderson through her office window for months. He likes to bring women back to his office for late-night trysts, and Simone enjoys her voyeurism until one night, Elliott appears to go too far with his date. The other woman might not be into spanking, but Simone is, and when she meets Elliott in the elevator later that night, she makes sure he's intrigued enough by her to ask her to go with him to the party he no longer has a date for. 

Thrown together by circumstances he'd never have imagined, Elliott isn't sure what to think about Simone. She's nothings like the women he normally dates, but something about her draws him in until he can't stop himself from wanting her...until their goodnight kiss becomes something harder. Harsher. Simone responds to his rough hands as no woman ever has, and Elliott's not ready to pursue what he's always told himself is wrong. 


Publication Date: February 4, 2014

Review: I have always thought there was something creepy about people watching other people without their knowledge, now that may just be me, but who knows. Reading about how Simone watches Elliott was a little creepy, after finding out how often she does it, but it was a little sexy in a way I suppose. When they meet in the elevator he is so freaking rude I couldn't believe she wanted to even go anywhere with him, and even at the party he is an ass most of the time. When they finally leave and he takes her home, at her commands, I thought okay, here we go. When they begin making out I just knew it was going to be hot.....and it was...for the most part, until he runs away!!! I was very disappointed, I thought for sure they would have some mind blowing sex before he runs away from his true nature. But alas, it wasn't meant to be, now I have to wait for the next installment to find out what happens next. The way the author left things in the elevator leaves me very anxious to find out if they are going where I think they are going. Overall I would rate this book in at three stars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment