Monday, February 17, 2014

Six Brothers ( Gypsy Brothers #2) by Lili St. Germain


Description

I have lied.

I have cheated.

I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family and left me for dead.

I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the misery of others.

I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning his firstborn son, and nothing has ever tasted so sweet.

I have died, and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes.

I know I'm going to hell. I'll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan and his sons for the things I've done, and for the things I'm about to do.

But I don't care. It will be worth every lick of the devils flames on my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross.

One down, six to go.

Publication Date: February 15, 2014

Review: OH HOLY HELL!!!!! After finishing the first book in this series I was DYING to read the next book in the series. I kept a countdown on when I would be able to purchase it and inhale it!!! I was actually out of town and waiting in a convention center when it became available for me to buy. I immediately bought it and began to read it every chance I got in between breaks and classes. I finished it later that night, but am just now getting around to posting my review because I have been exhausted and wasn't really up to doing it. 

The book doesn't disappoint in the least, if anything it gets you even more EXCITED to read the next one...if that is possible!!! 

In case you haven't read the first book, I'm not going to spill the beans, just give a few pointers that everyone really already knows. Juliette Portland is dead. Sammi is out for revenge. Jase is hot and Sammi still has feelings for him but is trying to do what she came there to do. One brother is dead and gone and boy what a way to go. This book is about what happens in the aftermath of the first brothers death and also tells you who the next target is. Leading up to the next death is killer!!! The things that Sammi is having to go through just brings tears to my eyes at times and other times I want to pump my fist up and down in support of everything she is doing. The friends she has, well kinda friends anyway, are I think the only thing keeping her sane during this time. Dornan is pure evil and if we didn't figure that out during the first book you sure as hell will during this one. I love the genius of Sammi and how she gets to the next person on her list. I was a little worried though that her mission was going to be compromised toward the end though, I'm STOKED to find out the next book comes out in March!!!! Already I cannot freaking wait!!!! I'm rating this book in at 5 stars and I am impatiently awaiting the next installment!!!!

Buy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment