Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Caught Red Handed by Jamie Fuchs


Description: Ed and Tiffany can't control themselves around each other any longer. Their lust for one another is unstoppable, and sooner or later they're going to get...Caught. But if Tiffany is lucky, one of her greatest fantasies just might come true in the process.

Publication Date: February 24, 2014

Review: After the last book I had a feeling the way Ed and Tiffany were carrying on they would be caught soon. I was a little disappointed at the nonchalant attitude that Ed shows when he gets a job and says he's moving out and things have to end. I felt a little sorry for poor Tiffany at this point. Like I had said in the first book of this series, I am really not into cheating, but the way this book ends, leaves you wondering what will happen next! I am not going to tell you because that would ruin the book, however, just know it is for adults and not under 18 I would suggest. Love this author as always and I cannot wait to read more!

Buy Links

No comments:

Post a Comment