Friday, February 7, 2014

Ablaze (Fireside Series #1) by Morgan Black



Description: ****Warning, this book is not suitable for readers under the age of 18***

What if love was like gasoline? Light a match and become engulfed in it's flame.

Cheyenne is attempting to run into the arm's of her betrothed Collin, when fate intervenes and she becomes trapped at her family's cabin with another man. Luke, a ranch hand at her father's farm, makes her heart race. When the lights go out, she finds herself falling into his arms, and into his bed. 

This is a serialized set of erotic romance titles: Ablaze is the first installment and it is novella length.

Publication Date: January 12,2013

Review: When I read the description of this book I thought, wow this sounded sexy and exciting. After reading it I must change my mind just a bit. Yes it had sexy moments, but after the way it ended and leaves you hanging it way that it did, just really pissed me off. Okay, let's begin where it all starts shall we....Cheyenne is planning a secret getaway with her "fiance'/ betrothed", she has told her father she is meeting up with her friends so he doesn't worry about where she is going.  Then we find out a storm is coming and instead of changing her mind like a sensable person she still wants to spend time with him at the risk of everyone else. SELFISH!! After being in the presence of Luke for just the short amount of time in the beginning I was confused, because even though she was dying to spend time with her guy, she is thinking about Luke like crazy and yes that is normal, as he is very sexy sounding lol, however the author could have done it a bit differently for me. Moving on.....Storm....Some interesting story line.....AHhhh my favorite part lol, SEX!!! This sex scene is way to quick for me but it was sexy in it's own way I suppose. It was AFTER the sex that pissed me off. Yes I am going to be getting the next one in the installments, however, I am unsure if I am going to actually enjoy it! The way it left me was with such confusion I just don't know. Overall I would rate the book at a sturdy THREE STARS!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment