Sunday, January 19, 2014

Heaven Sent( Rebel Walking #2) by Hilary Storm



Description: The Rebel Walking Series continues with Taron and Ivy's story, Heaven Sent. The explosive chemistry that these two share ignites a relationship of epic proportions.

He has been dubbed 'the panty stealer', but Taron Walker has his eyes set on the beautiful, full of life, Ivy Adams. Ivy doesn't usually put up with the player type, yet there is something about Taron that has her intrigued. Taron must leave to go on tour with Rebel Walking and Ivy will be left to face serious struggles on her own. Will she reach out to Taron for help, or will she push him away? Can these two find happiness in each other's arms, or will they tear each other's world apart?

Publication Date; September 18, 2013

Review: Oh god let me begin with how sexy both Taron and Talon are. They are so different and yet so alike in some things. I loved the first book in this series which was Talon's story. I can honestly say I loved this one just as much. We get a more in depth look at Ivy and when something terrible happens we see how alike the brothers are after all. Now, for the bad news...Ivy gets on my nerves! Has from book one lol. I loved Eaven but something about Ivy just bugs me. However after her horrific event I understood her better. I don't like how Taron is always going after her and she continues to run at times. Overall I love this series, I am impatient for the next book! On another note is this cove not the sexiest cover???!!!! I absolutely love it!!!

Buy It Here

No comments:

Post a Comment