Friday, January 10, 2014

A February Bride ( A Year of Weddings, #3)


Publication Date: January 28, 2014

Description:  In A February Bride by Betsy St. Amant, history repeats itself when this bride runs out of the church on her wedding day---in the same dress that had been passed down for generations and worn by her mom, grandma and great-grandmother who also ran out of their weddings. The heroine struggles to break destructive cycles of the past. Can this bride shuck expectation and discover who SHE is as a bride and in the Bride of Christ? And if she finally walks down the aisle, what dress will she be wearing? Readers will enjoy this novel of redemption centered on a winter wedding.

Review: I received this book from NetGalley and the publisher in return for my honest opinion. There seems to be a pattern to the A Year of Weddings series for me...the first book was good but predictable, the second book was not as good but cute, this book just blah. I am just not big on books about previous couples getting back together. It all begins with a wedding...or not actually, as the bride runs out of the poor unsuspecting groom AT THE WEDDING!! Terrible really if you ask me. Then the rest of the book is just nonsense to me. Not worth a read for me, but maybe for someone who actually like books on getting redemption. 

You Can Buy It Here If You Want

No comments:

Post a Comment