Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bride by Mistake by Nicole Helm

25528464

Discription

Wedding fever has hit the little town of Marietta…

And Kaitlin Shuller’s groom of her dreams is marrying someone else… her sister.

Worst day ever. Her heart is broken, and all her carefully laid plans destroyed. Enter Beckett Larson, her older brother’s best friend and a very good bad decision.

Beckett has spent his life trying to outrun his bad reputation, but everyone already thinks the worst of him, so when Kaitlin offers herself to him — virginity and all— he just can’t say no.

But one night together has permanent consequences, and this time Beckett knows he can’t outrun his bad boy reputation. He’s determined to make Kaitlin his bride…even if he has to seduce her down the aisle.

My Review

***I received this copy from NetGalley and the publisher in return for my honest opinions. I was not compensated and all opinions are my own. ***

Wow, this really was such a good book. I only thought it was a little short...but it really wasn't lol. It just felt like it was because of how smoothly it went through everything. Poor Kate is heartbroken the love of her life..or so she thinks...is marrying her sister! Looking to make herself feel better she forces Beckett, the bad boy, to take her with him to a bar. Getting it in her head that she wants to forget everything she sets out to seduce him and I thought it was the funniest thing because Beckett already had feelings for her that he had pushed aside and when this happens he is shocked. 

My only problem with this story is that Beckett has been accused of doing something and for some reason we never really find out who did it or why everything seems to point to Beckett. I don't like loose ends like that and being left hanging to find out what has happened. Obviously it has left us with an opening for the next book, but I am dying inside with curiosity lol. Overall good read I am rating it in at four stars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment