Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Marriage Merger



This book was better than I had hoped it would be. From the description of it I knew I wanted to read it, but I was afraid it was going to be another book that would fall below par. I was totally wrong on so many levels and for that I am grateful! I loved the characters and the problems they each faced. I love how the author stressed how important family is and how they would be there to help out in a any kind of situation. I would love to see a book about Wolfe sometime in the future. I feel there are great things in store for him and he needs a good woman to help him move on from the pain he has inside. I would also love to know if somewhere down the line Julietta and Sawyer have kids because I know he will be scared but he will make an amazing father, just look at how he treats Wolfe. 


When we first meet Julietta I feel a little sorry for her being the age she is and not having known true love or even great sex for that matter. She feels like she cannot achieve an orgasm at all and for that I hated her past lovers. Then she meets gorgeous Sawyer and they team up for business only he wants more from her than she is willing to give. Finally they  make it to the bedroom for some hot and steamy sex and I have to say it was all done very tastefully. Once she finally gives in to him she realizes what she has been missing out on all these years. I really enjoyed reading about him chasing her. He is one determined man and she was almost an ice queen in her refusals. 

This book I would rate at a four out of five stars and recommend it to anyone wanting a good read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment