Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Diamonds and Spurs



Mandy doesn't know her husband is a sleazy scumbag until one of his clients comes to her and then she does some digging. After finding some incriminating emails and knowing that she doesn't love him anymore anyway  she decides to leave him and her life of luxury once and for all. Filling for divorce in secret and then going into hiding because she knows once he finds out she knows about his secrets he will stop at nothing to get her back and not for love. Mandy gets a job at a place where she thinks he will never look for her and meets not one but two gorgeous cowboys. In the town she is in it is apparently normal for men to share their women and these two men are no exception. They go after her and she puts up no fight from what I could tell really.

I did enjoy the book, the sex scenes were great, hot and steamy even. The only thing I found to be a little hard to believe was how easy it was for her to fall so quickly for the two men, Vince and Cameron. I loved the story line and the way it was written, I just wish there was more of a problem with her getting together with the two men. I understand being attracted to both immediately but maybe morally she could have been a little more confused and hesitant of being with both so quickly. Instead of just going after them one after the other then together. As I said I did enjoy the book and I really loved how they went to rescue her when her ex kidnaps her and all the drama with their ex girl. Again I just wish there were a little more depth to the story. All in all I would rate the book a three and a half out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment