Saturday, November 15, 2014

The Job ( Fox and O'Hare #3) by Janet Evan Ovid and Lee Goldberg


Description


He’s a charming con man and she’s a dedicated FBI agent, and they’re about to drive each other crazy . . . again!


The FBI had one demand when they secretly teamed up Special Agent Kate O’Hare with charming con man Nicolas Fox—bring down the world’s most-wanted and untouchable felons. This time it’s the brutal leader of a global drug-smuggling empire. The FBI doesn’t know what their target looks like, where he is, or how to find him, but Nick Fox has a few tricks up his sleeve to roust this particular Knipschildt chocolate–loving drug lord.


From the streets of Nashville to the back alleys of Lisbon, from the rooftops of Istanbul to the middle of the Thames, Nick and Kate chase their mark. When they find themselves pitted against a psychopathic bodyguard and a Portuguese enforcer who gets advice from a pickled head, they decide it’s time to enlist some special talent—talent like a machete-wielding Somali pirate, a self-absorbed actor, an Oscar-winning special effects artist, and Kate’s father Jake, a retired Special Forces operative. Together they could help make this Fox and O’Hare’s biggest win yet . . . if they survive.

My Review  

***  I received this copy from NetGalley and the publisher in return for my honest opinions.***

This is the second of this series I have read, and I must say that I haven't read the first one and when I tried to read the second I couldn't get into it, but this one....well let's just say it more than made up for my uninterest in the second one. The first chapter already had me hooked not only from what was going on but from the phone call that made me laugh out loud with the caller ID name lol. I love the way the story went and the interactions  between the characters. I always wanted there to be more between them though if you know what I mean. I love the team they make and the exciting journey they make together. When someone tries to frame Fox for what would be simple crimes for him Kate goes on the search for the real criminal with the help of Fox. 

This book reminds me in ways to another series of books that has a criminal helping out the good guys I'm not going to name it, but I really enjoyed that series as well. Overall with all the excitement going on and the adventure I am rating this in at 5 hearts!!!

♡♡♡♡♡

Publication Date: November 18, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment