Monday, November 10, 2014

Play Me Right ( Play Me #5) by Tracy Wolff


Description  


Good things never have to end. Tracy Wolff, the New York Times bestselling author of Ruined and Addicted, brings her eBook original serial to an unforgettable climax in Play Me’s sensational finale . . . for now.

My name is Aria Winston. I’ve fought desperately to escape the seedy underbelly of Las Vegas. Now I’m in control of my own life and my own destiny . . . but my future belongs to Sebastian Caine.

Technically, Aria may still be in one piece, but she’s feeling pretty damn close to broken. While she knows Sebastian would die before hurting her, their intense, steamy encounters have opened up old wounds in them both. Now Aria is considering the unthinkable: walking away again—this time to save Sebastian from the pain she knows her past will cause him. But Sebastian’s the one who set her free in the first place—how can she not show him the same care and compassion? Because, in the end, being together forever is the only thing that feels right.

Play Me is an erotic serial intended for mature audiences. 


My Review  

*** I received  this copy from Netgalley and the publisher in return for my honest opinions.***

Oh my Gosh!!! What a conclusion to this series!!! My only complaint  is that it left us hanging and waiting for another one!! We again start this book where book four left off at but three days later. Aria has been absent from Sebastian  for that long and he is going crazy with worry that he pushed her too far. While he is worrying  she is out dealing with stuff as well. When they finally get together it's because he drags her away from her work and into his office to talk....well first comes a sensual   sex scene that is hot as hell lol, then we get the nitty gritty on what happened to cause her to walk away from her family and work as a cocktail  waitress. To sum it up quickly  her parents are monsters for wanting her to marry a man that was abusive and making her think family duty was above anything else. When she wised up and left, it was hard but what she needed  to do. I won't tell her whole story, so this is enough, I'll just say  that this book explains  so much and finally has me understanding Aria better. I really enjoyed this series  and I hope that there wiLloyd be another soon because I'm already dying from curiosity! I'm rating this booh in at 4 hearts.

♡♡♡♡

Publishing  Date  : December 2, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment