Friday, November 14, 2014

Fair Play ( All's Fair #2) by Josh Lanyon



Description  


Fifty years ago, Roland Mills belonged to a violent activist group. Now, someone is willing to kill to prevent him from publishing his memoirs.

When ex-FBI agent Elliot Mills is called out to examine the charred ruins of his childhood home, he quickly identifies the fire for what it is--arson. A knee injury may have forced Elliot out of the Bureau, but it's not going to stop him from bringing the man who wants his father dead to justice.

Agent Tucker Lance is still working to find the serial killer who's obsessed with Elliot and can't bear the thought of his lover putting himself in additional danger. Straightlaced Tucker has never agreed with radical Roland on much--"opposing political viewpoints" is an understatement--but they're united on this: Elliot needs to leave the case alone. Now.

Tucker would do nearly anything for the man he loves, but he won't be used to gain Elliot access to the FBI's resources. When the past comes back to play and everything both men had known to be true is questioned, their fragile relationship is left hanging in the balance.


My Review  

***I received this copy from NetGalley  and the publisher in return for my honest opinions.***

Oh...my...God!!! I love a good mystery! I love a good mystery even more when there are some seriously sexy guys involved! Having not read the first book in this series, I was lost a bit on certain things, but that did not stop me from enjoying this book for what it was lol. 

Tucker....oh wow.... what can you honestly say about the man? He is a bit of a handfull   though at times. But then again so is Elliot when you think about it. Now like I have stated, I am new to this relationship   but even I could tell there were a few times that seemed like people were overreacting.  It seemed like this game were not explained to each other well enough for them to understand so the misunderstandings came into play. 

What I did not like about this book: I did not like Ronald and how he doesn't get what would have happened if things were done differently. I don't like how he felt he could drop a bomb then disappear. Overall I just don't like the man lol. I didn't like the ending that much either where he is involved.

What I did like was the storyline  of the book, I also loved Tucker and Elliot's  characters. Overall a good read I'm rating in at 3 hearts if I could I'd do 3 1/2 hearts.

♡  ♡  ♡  

No comments:

Post a Comment