Friday, November 14, 2014

Rocky Mountain Miracle by Christine Feehan


Description  

When Cole Steele, a womanizer rumored to have killed his father, meets Maia Armstrong, a veterinarian rumored to practice magic, the sizzling romance could melt all the snow on his Wyoming ranch. And when an injured horse brings them together, Cole can’t help but believe that Maia casts spells on animals—and men. What else could explain the burning passion he feels for her and the thawing of his heart just in time for Christmas? 

My Review  

*** I received this copy frim NetGalley and the publisher in return for my honest opinions.***

The book started  out with a cloud of mystery that makes you wonder who killed the old man, was it Cole or his abused younger  half brother? I had fun trying to guess, then when Maia shows up in the picture  things got very interesting with mysterious  things happening around them at the ranch. There is an abused animal that really pissed me off and made me want to kill the person who did it...but at the time we didn't know who that was. Of course you will have your suspect that you think did it, and I won't ruin that for you by saying who it is. 

Skipping ahead, when Cole and Maia finally get together it was so sexy and sweet at the same time. I wanted to fist pump with happiness lol. I love how she is with animals, though it's no surprise  one of the characters  has abilities that not everyone  will  have. If you have read any books by this author then  you will know what I'm talking about. The abuse that the two sons have gone through is horrible  and I am so happy that Maia doesn't try to be a therapist, but she speaks her mind about it. I think because she really cared is what made it good book it turned out to be. 

What I loved: I love the characters and the things that all go through . I loved the mystery surrounding the ranch and the death of the old man. I love how exciting it is when the shit hits the fan and the truth comes out!

I didn't really have anything I didn't like except for the abuse , but that makes the book so I understood.

Overall I'm rating this book in at 5 hearts!!
♡  ♡  ♡  ♡  ♡  

Publishing  Date: November 17, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment