Monday, November 11, 2013

Switched


Of all the books I have read recently for NetGalley, I have to say this one was one of my all time favorites! I have never read a book by this author before but I have to admit after reading this I have been doing some massive online searches for more by her lol. This book was just incredible! I love the idea of it, girl in love with guy she can't have, has friend who is in love with said boys girlfriend that he also can't have. They join forces to try to get what they want. I laughed and laughed through this book at some of the characters actions. I also smacked my forehead a few times asking myself why oh why didn't they get it???? It only took me a few chapters to figure it out...well except for the HUGE reveal at the end!! I will recommend this book to everyone I know because I know they will get a kick out of it! It is refreshing to read a book that isn't all about BDSM and sex as a lot of books are lately because of Fifty Shades. This is a refreshing, for all ages book and I for one wouldn't mind reading a sequel to it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment