Monday, November 18, 2013

A Vampire's Christmas Carol



Hello holiday times! I love this time of the year, all the food, gifts and family you don't get to see that often! Of course there are the required traditional holiday movies too! When I saw the title of this book I knew I had to read it! Luckily I was able to get it from NetGalley in return for my honest opinion and now that I have read it I have to SPEW it's good graces all over! To sum it up, it's a lot like A Christmas Carol, duh lol,  our sexy vamp is not living his life as he should and someone from his past decides to sacrifice and show him his past, present and future if things continue as they are. The details the author went into with certain things just about broke my heart, and I have to say that is what sealed the deal for me. I loved this book and how even though it is similar to that epic movie and story, it is also completely different in so many different ways! This is a book you aren't going to want to miss out on reading and myself, I would love to read a sequel to this book.  I'm rating this five out of five stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment