Sunday, November 10, 2013

Searching for Someday

From the very beginning I loved this book, Kate is a successful business woman who owns her own matchmaking business and has the special ability to touch couples and figure out if they are meant to be together or not. When she meets the non-believer Slade who really just wants her to dump his sister from their client list, she flat out tells him no. This leads to an exciting journey that I loved reading though, Slade forces her to take him on as a client to show him that this matchmaking can work, but they begin to have feeling for each other that really is quite cute if you ask me. I loved how they acted toward each other and only wish the book could have been just a little longer because I didn't want it to end. I have to give this book four stars and can't wait to read more by this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment