Sunday, November 10, 2013

Crashing Into You


My first thoughts on this book are that I was astounded. When I started this book I liked it, but didn't love it, then the more I read of it I was annoyed by Sydney and her whole, " I have to have him" mentality. I can understand wanting to be with someone who is with a friend, but when said friend is out of the picture due to strange circumstances I won't go into because I don't want to ruin the book, let it go sheesh. When she finally sees him again they begin their relationship and someone unexpected comes between them little by little. I thought it was a tad creepy to be honest, in fact from this point on is where I draw the line and have to say I hated it. The ending was ridiculous and just upset me more than anything else. I liked Evan at first, but by the end I hated him. I had high hopes for him but he turned out to be an idiot. Overall I would rate this book at 2 stars and that is only because there isn't a half to be 1 1/2 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment