Monday, October 28, 2013

Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas




I really loved this book, it really took me someplace special. Pretty, wild Dina meets rich bad boy and falls in love. After some time she realizes she pregnant. The book takes place ten months after her wild time with Virgil and she has a ten month old son. It's almost Christmas time and she wants for her son to have a good Christmas and so she has picked up everything to confront Virgil who took off after learning she was pregnant. When she arrives at the  mansion it's to find Ben not Virgil there with some horrifying news. Dina's son Dash worms his way into Ben's heart and soon Ben does the same to Dina. Their story is just what everyone needs to be reading for the upcoming holidays! I told all my friends about this book and know they will love it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment