Saturday, August 17, 2013

Dead Sexy Dragon




Stig is minding his own business just trying to make it through his time of heat when his dead best friends sister shows up on his doorstep scared and needing a place to stay. Not really feeling safe with her around while he is going through the heat, he wants to refuse her but seeing how scared she is he allows her to stay. Stig is the typical sexy former marine we love reading about, the only difference is he is a dragon and has been alive a very, very long time. While fighting his attraction to Cora he has to lock himself up to keep her safe at night, but she is having dreams about a sexy man making love to her. When she finally becomes aware of his secret and he has told her everything they both admit their feelings for one another and of course that is when the danger follows her. The thing she was scared of and running from shows up and Stig risks his life to rescue the woman he loves.

I did enjoy this book, however there was one main part that really annoyed me , for instance when Cora becomes aware of Stig's secret she just seems to accept it, but then later on when she is going through some changes she freaks out and  runs away unable to handle it. I mean this is a little late isn't it? I would have freaked out when I first found out about the whole dragon thing.

Other than that I was very pleased with the book just wished it had been a little longer. I did love the preview for the next book and I can't wait to read it! Overall I would rate this book a four out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment