Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Vampire's Salvation



I enjoyed reading A Vampire's Salvation, however I wish it had ended differently  I know it was left the way it was left because there are to be more books in the series, but it left me underwhelmed. I did like the book overall, the plot was cute and the characters believable. Jacob is the sexy mysterious head of security and Francesca is the in charge of the Governor's reelection campaign. From the beginning she has the hots for him with dreams of things she wishes would happen. But he doesn't pay her any notice and she believes he never will. Then one day she is day dreaming about him and he looks over and its like the room is filled with electricity. Jacob is a vampire and knows at first sight that Francesca is his mate, but he doesn't want to scare her off so he remains aloof at first. When he gets the chance though he shows her just how much he is attracted to her and what she means to him. She is afraid at first because she had no clue that he was attracted to her and now with the whole vampire thing shes a little freaked out. There is someone trying to kidnap her and he keeps her safe but I want to know why this person wants her so badly, I know it says she owes him for something but I'm sure it will be made clear in the next book. Overall I would rate this book a three out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment