Thursday, September 3, 2015

Cold Mark The Complete Saga by Scarlett Dawn




Title: Cold Mark - The Complete Saga
Series: Cold Mark
Author: Scarlett Dawn
Genre: Science Fiction
 Release Date: June 30, 2015



Blurb

“MY WORLD WAS FOREVER CHANGED.”

FALL

Thrown head first into a barbaric world she knows nothing of, Braita Valorn must adapt to a dark life as a slave of the Mian society–her existence depends on it. 

SINK

Danger lurks, and Braita’s lack of knowledge of the planet, Triaz, is now abundantly clear. On a mission to find her best friend, Jax, she must infiltrate the Crank Pit, a brutal complex where Mian enter, only to leave absent a heartbeat. 

STOP 

Braita Valorn is stuck. She has no real freedom, her existence dependent on what the men of Triaz decide. But she desperately wants it to be, and will do anything to capture it. 

RISE 

Judgments are made, an archaic stand within Mian laws, and Braita finds herself charged with treason. But never one to sit during a battle, she risks her last chance of release with blackmail.

SOAR 

Braita Valorn is a disaster walking. One mistake after another on the planet Triaz has landed her in trouble time and again. 

Will Braita obtain her freedom? 

Or will she finally accept a life she never asked for?








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK
B&N

My Review:

Fall (Cold Mark #1)

I had actually read this one awhile back but I just did some binge reading after reading the third book in this series. I wanted to re-read them to make sure I remembered everything the way I needed to....plus I was craving me some Scarlett Dawn lol. I really loved the beginning to this series and felt horribly for Braita but I did feel as if she overreacted a tiny bit without letting the guys explain what was going on...plus from my perspective the guys are hot and dang but I find it sexy when two hot guys are getting it on lol. I know where she is from touching is against the law, so it makes sense that she would be shocked, plus what else they did would have hurt and pissed me off as well, but again I feel she should have stuck around for an explanation of sorts from them. Love the book rated it in at five hearts!!! 

Sink (Cold Mark #2)

Again, I had read this series before but I apparently never wrote a review for it sooooo....here goes lol.... Another great book, I love how much trouble Braita seems to get herself into lol. I especially love how she calls them "cows" without meaning to, it always makes me laugh. This book finds Braita with her friend Jax and two other seriously hot Mian guys who apparently find her to their liking. While she had met them previously and felt an attraction to them I seriously loved their interactions in this book. I never got exactly what I wanted from it lol but overall I was happy with the way things went. I am seriously wondering about the connection she is having with these four guys....Plus what is up with Jax???

Stop (Cold Mark #3)

*** I received this ARC from the author in return for my honest opinions. ***

NOTE TO READERS....... Be prepared to be blown away! Not only has she done it again but she has left us hanging and waiting anxiously for the next installment! ! OMG Jax....well you just read it for yourselves! I'm rating it five hearts!!


Rise (Cold Mark #4)

OMG Scarlett picks up right where the last one left off and without and problems brings us right back into the story. I personally couldn't believe how long poor Jax and Braita had to wait to find out their fates, but I loved the drama and descriptions of what happens while they wait lol. When Rule steps into the picture I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. ...I actually liked the basted lol...but I loved the outcome. ..Totally rocked! Also new character ..Geo...yummy. I guess the more violent they are the better I love em'!! I am so impatient right now awaiting the next installment that I physically threatened the author.....not that I would really do it haha...to shake her till the words for the next book come spewing out! I rated Rise in at 5 hearts because I love how the story is coming along and even though the outcome is up In the air at this point I'm curious what will happen!!!

Soar (Cold Mark #5)

***I received this ebook from the author in return for my honest opinions. All opinions are my own.***

Holy cow batman!!! For those of us who have religiously followed Braita's quest for freedom as well as love, you will be greatly excited to find out....what you find out!!! HAHA you really thought I would tell you what happens? Crazy people..as if lol. 

I will tell you, that while this is the conclusion of Briata's story, that you will either be happy or disappointed in the choices that she makes. I personally have been going in this direction for awhile but I do so love being difficult. 

I have loved this story and all the excitement and trouble that Braita seems to find herself in. I have been sad with her and I have been extremely happy with her. I am a hardcore Scarlett Dawn fan as I have been since I accidentally found her and read King Hall lol. The characters she creates and shares with us have the ability to bring us into their worlds and their problems. It isn't like reading a book where you get bored and just rush through it to finish, no, with any and all of the books by her I've read, I cannot put the dang thing down. I have never been disappointed nor have I felt as if it is repetitive as with some other authors I have read. It is always a new journey with new and exciting things in store for us. 

I am rating this fabulous book in at five hearts and as always I cannot freaking wait to read more by her!!!!









Author Q&A

Q: What is Cold Mark about?
A: Cold Mark is a Scifi Romance story. 18-year-old Braita Valorn is thrust onto a barbaric planet. The fighting may be scorching on Triaz, but the men are even hotter. Braita’s life changes in a heartbeat, but two men ultimately claim said heart.
Q: So this is ménage story? With aliens?!
A: Yep. It’s sizzling with action—of all types.
Q: Um…do the aliens have an appropriate anatomy? *envisions a plastic Ken doll*
A: The ‘goods’ are all good. No worries. ;)
Q: Tell me a little about Braita.
A: Braita is a badass. She fights for her life. She battles for her freedom. Ultimately, she uses her own cunning to live as she wants. Even if she finds herself in sticky situations caused by her new adult age.
Q: Do these aliens she fights have special powers?
A: Yes. They’re fast. Like, blurring fast. They’re stronger than a human. They don’t mind ripping the heart right from a man’s chest. And they prefer the dark—sensitive eyes.
Q: Is Cold Mark already released?!
A: Yes. It’s available on Amazon. You can find it here: http://mybook.to/ColdMark






Author Bio

New York Times bestseller and award-winner, Scarlett Dawn is the author of the Forever Evermore new adult fantasy series, the Cold Mark new adult science fiction saga, and the Lion Security contemporary series.

She lives in the Midwest, adores her music loud, and demands her fries covered in melted cheese.




Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment