Monday, February 16, 2015

Matched by S.E. Hall , Angela Graham


Description  


Date, Mate, Fate. The reality show like no other. 
Celebrity edition. 

Eight men and eight women thrown together in paradise, their every move filmed. 

Thorough compatibility testing says everyone’s soul mate is here, in the house with them…but would you know “the one” if you saw them? 
One thing a computer can’t do is manufacture love. But in this house, anything’s possible. 

Rated NC-17 for foul language, heavy drinking, and graphic sex . 

*Full length stand alone novel with no cliffhanger.*


Publication  Date

February  10, 2015

My Review

I was lucky  enough  to win this book in a giveaway from the author!  I have read books by S.E. Hall before but not the other author so I was excited to read this book. First of all let me say I love books about reality shows and this one was AMAZING!!! Gosh I loved the drama  and things going on all over the place. The story was so great and we'll planned out! Ahhhh  I loved Miles so freaking much and totally didn't see it coming but it makes sense now lol. Poor Harlow and Oakley...I mean who brings their "love" on a reality show to find their soul mate? Then there is how Jasmine  is treated by the sluts  of the house when they are so much worse than her! I really lovedo how certain people were able to work past the bull cap going on around them and we're able to fine true love! Great book, great characters . ...even Jensen lol...overall rating is four hearts!!!!!

♡♡♡♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment