Monday, February 2, 2015

Her Dragon To Slay ( Dragon Guards #1) by Julia Mills


Description 


Lots of sass and the patented cock of her eyebrow have gotten Kyndel through most anything life has thrown at her. But will her moxie help when her destiny falls at her feet on a long dark trip home from work? 


Over 100 years of honor and commitment to his ancient clan’s Guard have made Rayne the fearless leader all are proud to follow into battle. When the long foretold pull of his mate makes the calm, cool and collected Commander fall from the sky will he be able to save his mate from his enemies in time? 

The chemistry between this strong-willed curvy girl and fierce warrior makes all the difference in the world where nothing is as it seems. The existence of an ancient race of honor-clad, tradition-bound protectors might be hard to accept but now the dead are coming back to life and holding a knife to her neck. 

The Universe made her for him now it’s up to them to stay alive long enough to live happily ever after. 


Publication Date 

November 19, 2013


My Review 

Ok so I was introduced to Julia Mills when I saw an advertisement for her newest book in the Dragon Guard series on Facebook.  Before that I had never heard of the series much less her. Having said that I admit to loving all things dragon and immediately went to Amazon and looked for the first book in the series. While I was happy to buy it I was pleasantly surprised to see it was available on my Kindle Unlimited account, so I decided to check it out that way. What followed was an argument with my husband about putting it away and cooking dinner lol. I was so engrossed in the book I lost track of time and I didn't want to stop reading. Sooooo after winning said argument I finished the book whole he cooked lol. 

Oh my goodness what a beginning to this series people!! It has everything you could possibly want in a book! Sexy alpha men who turn into magnificent dragons who want to find their life mate and keep her safe, danger and crazy people who make life ineresting, family drama, sexy and steamy love scenes, and the most important true love. This was such a good book I immediately went on to the next book in the series and am inhaling it as fast as possible.  I wish I had found this series earlier, but the good news is now I can binge read it lol.  I'm rating this one in at Five Hearts!!!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment