Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Again Alabama by Susan Sands

25594783

Description



Cammie Laroux is back in Alabama---again.

Dragged back to her small town to help her mother recover from surgery while rescuing the family event planning business should be a cinch. Even for a disgraced television chef, right? Wrong.

Among the many secrets Cammie's family’s been hiding is the fact that their historic home is falling down. Oh, and the man hired to restore the house, Grey Harrison, is the same high school and college love of her life who thrashed her heart and dreams ten years ago. Yeah, that guy.

Grey, a widower with a young daughter, has never stopped loving Cammie, and when they are face to face once again, the chemistry is off the charts. Cammie may be in full-blown denial, but letting go is no longer in Grey’s vocabulary, even when winning Cammie’s forgiveness and renovating their love may seem like an impossible build even for a master architect and carpenter.

As Cammie finds herself forgetting all the reasons she can’t trust Grey or love again, he finds himself remembering all the reasons he wants her to stay with him in Alabama… forever.


My Review


***I received this ebook from NetGalley and the publisher in return for my honest opinions.***


This was a very interesting book.  There were times I wasn't sure I understood what the heck was going on...those questions were answered eventually though, however I am still a bit upset with the simple explanation of she thought someone had hurt her baby girl in the worst way and she was still hurting over what had happened to her when she was younger herself. Some of the altercations that happened were so funny and reminded me of home a bit and I have known enough people from Alabama to know exactly what their accents sound like lol. While I didn't agree with the whole cheating situation because he was drunk..which seems to be the typical manly  excuse, I did enjoy the little backstory on there about how he came to be with the other girl instead of her. I enjoyed the book overall to an extent so I'm rating it in at three hearts, and would enjoy reading more by this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment