Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Buzz Books 2013 Spring/Summer


I had never read a book like this with little teasers from upcoming books, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I wish there was a book like this for EVERY new batch of books per category  That would really  help me out with my book buys. I found a couple of books that I really want to read in here. One was a story of a girl in Japan who writes the story of a family member and then another woman finds her diary and papers stored in a Hello Kitty lunch box across the world. Then there was one about a family that is murdered during an Indian raid and two bothers are taken captive and the struggles they have while with the Indians and it says the book goes with this family through different generations. What I read of it really drew me in and I have already requested to read it on NetGalley and if it do not get to read it there I will have to wait until it comes out! I rate this book a five out of five and a very helpful book.

No comments:

Post a Comment