Sunday, June 19, 2016

Game Master ( Skeleton Key) by Scarlett Dawn


Title: Game Master (Skeleton Key)
Author: Scarlett Dawn
Release day: 6/18/16

Blurb:

Arizona Creed lost her assassin father, and her whole world changed.
Literally.
With one magical skeleton key, Arizona lands in another realm.

Forget Earth. Terlant is the place to be. And Lucifer wants her there, the dashing man with no last name and more secrets than even she has. But love isn’t always enough. Arizona must find purpose in her new life.

The Royal Guard could give Lucifer and Arizona what they desire.
They only need to pass two tests to win the Game and enter the elite Guard.
But is her real test to open her heart to true love?
And will she win her wings to fly into his arms?


My Review

I just inhaled this one! Once I started I couldn't put it down. I'm enjoying the idea behind the Skeleton Key theme. Ommmgggg Lucifer is something else lol. I loved Arizona as well. I hope there will be more from these two soon. Also would love more about General Finley... Also what is Kingsley's story????!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment