Wednesday, June 22, 2016

✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆ EXCERPT REVEAL ✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆

✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆ EXCERPT REVEAL ✯ ☆҉‿➹⁀☆҉☆

Title: Winter in August
Author: Mia Villano
Release Date: June 28, 2016




He looked at me, his sage eyes searing. Colt hauled me in for a deep kiss. Mybody trembled with a passion for him. This moment of a connection between us was so intense that I couldn’t fight it any longer. I was under an emotional upheaval like a giddy teenager. Not only was my connection with him emotional, but it was an electric shock of sexuality that surged through my body. A palpable heat was ignited and we were inexplicably attracted to each other. This pull was beyond my control and something I didn’t want to stop. 
    He started to undress me as I kept my eyes closed enjoyingthe darkness, as the heat in me rose. My jeans were loose on me and Colt slid his hand down the front of them in one swift move. I was wet and when Colt stuck his finger inside of me, I almost sobbed. He pulled his hand out of my pants and licked his finger locking his gaze on me. 
    “You taste better than anything I’ve had tonight.” My knees went weak and my face flushed. He kept talking and I was too turned on to answer.


Add this to your TBR:

No comments:

Post a Comment