Thursday, August 6, 2015

Smoke On The Water ( Sisters of the Craft #3) by Lori Handeland


Description:


Abandoned beneath a black willow tree on the banks of a northern Wisconsin creek, Willow Black spent her entire childhood in foster care. Her entire life she's had terrifying visions, and it is these visions that eventually land her in a psychiatric facility. And so Willow takes her meds and believes she is getting better. Until she meets a fellow patient who doesn't think she is crazy at all. She thinks Willow is a witch. 


Willow's psychiatrist, Dr. Sebastian Crane, works hard to resist his feeling that he and Willow are destined to be together while also working to convince her that strange occurrences aren't the result of witchcraft… until he is thrown into the middle of a storm of supernatural events that can't be explained any other way…


Review

*** I received this ARC from NetGalley in return for my honest opinions and all opinions are my own. No compensation was given.***

Wow!!! All I have to say is wow!!! I have loved every minute of this trilogy and enjoyed getting goosebumps and being scared when I hear things go bump in the night! This one was a little darker than the other two but even from the beginning it has you hooked into the story. This being the final of the trilogy I expected for questions to be answered and boy were they! I'm having a hard time saying which sister I like best...also which of their men I like best lol. I think all of them are incredible and the whole thing just takes you along for a ride. 

While part of the things going on in this book are supposed to be happening at the same time as things in the previous book, I didn't for a minute feel lost. While I wouldn't suggest picking up the second book before the first or this the third one before the first one, I feel that if you did just skip a bit you would be a bit lost yes, but it all comes together in the end. 

The ending is not only exciting but there are moments of shock and awe as well. While I am so excited to have read this trilogy and like I said I did enjoy every minute of it....I am super sad it is over! I never wanted it to end!!! I am rating this one in at four stars and I cannot freaking wait to see what is next by this author!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment