Monday, December 30, 2013

In a Heartbeat (Rebel Walking, #1)



Description: Eaven Bennett is a college student with a passion for photography. She has high hopes of completing college and starting a new life as she moves away from her hometown with her best friend, Ivy Adams. Her last boyfriend ruined any chance of her trusting ever again.

Talon Walker is the dark and intriguing drummer for the up and coming band ‘Rebel Walking’. A tragedy in his past has left him empty with no desire for a relationship. That is until he meets Eaven. 
One minute your heart is filled with love, the next your entire life comes crashing down. Everything can change in a heartbeat. Can Eaven and Talon overcome the obstacles in their way and find love?

Review: Let me begin by saying that I have been a Street Team member of an unnamed author for while now, and I love it so much that when I saw an opportunity to join the Street Team of Hilary Storm I JUMPED at the chance. Granted....I had never read one of her books, but there was something about the description of her books that called to me and told me I was going to love her. I love that I am rarely wrong hahaha. I can now say that after joining her Street Team and buying not just one but two books in the Rebel Walking series, I am a FOREVER FAN!!! Not only is there romance in this book, there is a feeling of completeness when the characters come together. We love with them, we feel sad with them, and we feel scared with them through everything they go through together. Just when you feel like everything is going the way it should be you get the surprise of your life! I feel that this book needs to be on everyone's to be read shelf!!! I'm rating this book FOUR STARS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment