Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tamed



Although it took me a little while to get into this book I have to admit once I did I couldn't put it down!  The way the author created a world where werewolves are pets like any dog or cat would be is amazing! I did wonder however about the scratching and biting or even exchanging of blood with them as I have read and seen so many other books and movies over the years with that being the key factor that changes a certain person into said werewolf. I wondered then about Christine and her little mishap. I wondered where Billy had disappeared to as well and if he would turn up again at any time later in the book. The big secret we later learn I almost jumped up and down with excitement screaming to myself saying I knew it, I knew it! But I won't spill the beans you have to read it for yourself to see what that is lol.

I love how everything in the book fell into place and all questions that I had at one time or another were answered in their own time in their own way. Nothing was left unanswered and for that I am eternally grateful! I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment