Monday, March 20, 2017

Trigger (Origin #1) by Scarlett Dawn



Title: Trigger
Series: Origin #1
Author: Scarlett Dawn
Release Date: March 21, 2017

Blurb

Shifters rule the world through corporations after the humans all but destroyed Earth. It's too bad humans are still oblivious. They have no clue terrifying beasts run their broken world. 

And then along came a human. A beautiful and klutzy human. 

She's the trigger the shifters have been waiting for...
But beware of the soul-sucking darkness soon to follow. 


Buy Links

My Review

First off I must start by saying Scarlett Dawn has offically cemented herself as my all time favorite author. Not only does she always seem to grab my attention from page one, she gives me characters I can relate to and that I want to see succeed, fail, love or hurt. 

I am not very good with words, so I will try to say all this without giving away too much of this fabulous book!

This book is about a klutzy but lovable bad-ass who I couldn't get enough of! I laughed so hard during certain parts of her story I had tears....seriously..tears running down my face. I was pulled into her story from the very beginning and was angry along with her at her father who I thought was being an asshole and I cheered her along during her meeting of a certain GORGEOUS specimen that lead to a RIDICULOUSLY HOT SCENE!!! 

Scarlett is a pro of giving just enough details to keep someone on the edge of their seat and form all kinds of questions and theories about all kinds of things going on in her stories. She is one of the only authors I have read, re-read, and re-re-read again and again and again, and STILL find NEW things I may have missed each time I read it. She leaves little bread crumbs that make you go WHAT!!!! LOL!! Then you will think you know what is coming and you are left gasping as it turns out you were sooo wrong. 

These new characters in this new world of hers are just what I needed to get a quick hit of the addiction I have formed for her books. I always seem to have favorites that I become infatuated with and this new series is no exception to that....I have an all time favorite that I fell hard for and he makes my heart hurt for him. I cannot wait to see what is next for him. 

I saw someone say once on her Facebook page they wished they could kidnap her and make her write stories for them everyday lol well SO DO I!!! I am left again, waiting anxiously for the next book to get a glimpse at my favorite new people and their quirky attitudes lol.  

RATING
★★★★★
(Really it's like a bazillion stars lol) 




No comments:

Post a Comment