Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Promise of Rainbows (Dare River #4) by Ava Miles


Description 


The Dare River series continues...

When military veteran and country music star Jake Lassiter hires Susannah McGuiness as his interior decorator, she has no idea he carries a secret so great it will change the love developing between them.


My Review 

Ok so the description isn't that long or revealing....but really this book is wonderful.  This author always seems to take us on emotional roller coasters that leave us loving her characters and crying with them or laughing with them as the case may call for. 

As this book deals with PTSD, which is near and dear to my heart as I deal with it daily in my household, I was drawn in and sucked into this story.  I cried and cried at the pain poor Jake goes through,  I love how Susannah answer her family pray and how her mother works closely with Jake to help him with this dehabilitating disease. 

Jake broke my heart through this whole book and I wanted to tell him he does deserve love and the support of his friends and I am so happy when he accepted God back into his life. Overall this book was wonderful and as always I cannot wait for the next in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment