Friday, January 15, 2016

Chosen Fool (Forever Evermore #5) by Scarlett Dawn


Description 


The second saga in the bestselling, Forever Evermore series continues with Chosen Fool, where deception runs deep and Caro’s transitioning life turns even more deadly…


Caroline Jules has received news of a lifetime. She’s going to be Queen to ‘her’ people. Instead of running, as any sane criminal would, she faces the mêlée with all the wits and savvy that her difficult life has honed. With her best friend, Sin, at her side, Caro pushes past the animosity her power inevitably brings, and prepares to rewrite her future.



Until the night Sin leaves, and she is alone.



Now, Caro must face the Royal world and all its intrigues and intricacies by herself. People aren’t always as they appear—and danger lurks behind even the most pleasant face. When a threat not even the Elders can handle puts her new tribe in danger, Caro takes matters into her own hands. Armed with the power of the mysterious spirit Elementals, Caro’s determined to eliminate the evil ransacking the Mysticals. All she needs is time.



But time waits for no fool…and time isn’t as straightforward as it seems.


My Review 

For all that is Holy!!!! I love Scarlett Dawn soooooooo freaking much and yet here I sit having just finished another book of hers that  I was so anxiously awaiting, only to have inhaled it after starting it, in less than 24 hours and now I have to wait AGAIN!!!!! It's times like this where my love is a love/hate lmao. 

Ok to catch everyone up, we are in the year 2035 and have our new Royal Prodigies. We now have Caro who is the Spirit Elementals Prodigy. She is such a complex and wonderful character and I love her dearly, she's constantly getting into some kind of trouble and it's hilarious. In the previous book, The One came with an entourage to stay with our Prodigies and Kings and Queens. I will say that The One is a sexy bastard and I want him for myself lol.  Caro goes through some huge moments in this book that I feel will change her significantly, not only with her relationships but with her growth as a future Royal. 

I don't want to let any secrets out or " The cat out of the bag." As some like to say, so I will instead say there are some serious revelations and questions that arise from what occurs.  But also some questions are answered that had me jumping around in joy. While I also was shocked senseless at some other things revealed,  I love learning more and more about the Spirit Mysticals since they are so mysterious.  

Again not spilling the beans, but we get a look at something special and as I have said before , I love Antonio, he has always been one of my favorite characters and I'm looking forward to seeing how this is going to play out from another point of view!!! Ahhhh squealing like a child here lol. 

Overall an AMAZING, HEARTSTOPPING, THRILLING ADVENTURE and one I cannot wait to continue! !! Gosh there is so much I want to say but I guess this will do it for now lol. I have a book to reread!!

No comments:

Post a Comment