Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Everything I Left Unsaid (Everything I Left Unsaid, #1) by Molly O'Keefe

 

Description


Fans of Jodi Ellen Malpas, K. Bromberg, and Joanna Wylde will be unable to resist this sexy, deeply intimate tale of a woman running from her past, and the darkly mysterious man who sets her free. 
 
I didn’t think answering someone else’s cellphone would change my life. But the stranger with the low, deep voice on the other end of the line tempted me, awakened my body, set me on fire. He was looking for someone else. Instead he found me.
 
And I found a hot, secret world where I felt alive for the first time.
 
His name was Dylan, and, strangely, he made me feel safe. Desired. Compelled. Every dark thing he asked me to do, I did. Without question. I longed to meet him, but we were both keeping secrets. And mine were dangerous. If I took the first step, if I got closer to Dylan—emotionally, physically—then I wouldn’t be hiding anymore. I would be exposed, with nothing left to surrender but the truth. And my truth could hurt us both.

My Review

***I received this ARC from Netgalley and the publisher in return for my honest opinions. All opinions are my own. ***

From the very beginning the book grabs your attention with all the details that are listed. I really like how intense the first conversation was when she answered a phone that didn't belong to her. His voice on the other end of the phone was very sexy in my mind so I was able to imagine things as they went along. The more she talked to him the more I knew she was hiding something I just wasn't sure what she was hiding or who she was running from.

Things continue in this manner she keeps an eye on certain people and begins to learn more about where she's living and about the people. The only problem is the person she is supposed to be watching isn't it all who she thought he was and she's not sure what to believe about him. When things happen in the trailer park and she is forced to go into hiding at his house, that's when the s*** hits the fan.

I wasn't sure what to make of the first encounter, I understand that he has some issues and some scars that he didn't want her to see but hiding in the shadows is just a tad bit creepy. I love how she got them out of the shadows so that was very very cool. Their interactions after that or downright sexy as hell. Then this is where I start to get confused and anxious as to what's going to happen. When she gets back to her house, or trailer, she sees one of her so called friends who she is done nothing but try to help, and this woman apologizes to her and I was so confused as to what was going on why would she apologize.

The way that we were left hanging I can only imagine what's going to happen, I'm glad that we finally know exactly what happened and why she is where she was, and who she was running from. But there are still so many questions which is why I cannot wait to begin the next book and find out what's going on. Overall I'm rating this book in at 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment