Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Find Me In Darkness: Mal and Christina's Story, Part 1 (Dark Pleasures #1) by Julie Kenner


Description 


A doomed woman. A dangerous and mysterious man. And an epic passion that cannot be denied… 

Don’t miss Mal and Christina’s story: 

Find Me in Darkness 

Find Me in Pleasure 

Find Me in Passion 

And be sure not to miss the first novella in this exciting and sexy series by Julie Kenner (aka J. Kenner), Caress of Darkness, a 1001 Dark Nights novella. 

***NOTE TO READERS*** Each of the 1001 Dark Nights novellas stands alone. (Caress of Darkness and the 2015 release, Caress of Pleasure.) The Find Me books are a true trilogy and are meant to be read in order.


My Review 

Oh god where to start??? Malcom or Mal as Christina calls him, his story is so tragic. To have love and to lose it repeatedly and by his own hand is so sad. I was teary while reading his account of things in the past. Christina also has such a sad tale, of being loved and loving Mal but also to have such a scary and destructive weapon to deal with...wow is really the only word I have for it besides it being just horrible.  The whole idea of the story is wonderful and so far I'm loving where it is going.  I am already ready to read the next book and I know it won't be long before I am able to so for now I am happy lol. Overall this is an excellent read full of mystery and love. I am rating it in at four hearts.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment