The Rule Maker
by Jennifer Blackwood The Rule Breakers #2 Publication Date: January 16, 2017 Genres: Adult, Entangled: Embrace, Contemporary Romance
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2jffamf
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2jeVD5X
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2is3iwr
Synopsis: Ten Steps to Surviving a New Job:1. Don’t sleep with the client. It’ll get you fired. (Sounds easy enough.) 2. Don’t blink when new client turns out to be former one-night stand. 3. Don’t call same client a jerk for never texting you back. 4. Don’t believe client when he says he really, really wanted to call. 5. Remember, the client is always right—so you can’t junk punch him when he demands new design after new design. 6. Ignore accelerated heartbeat every time sexy client walks into room. 7. Definitely ignore client’s large hands. They just mean he wears big gloves. 8. Don’t let client’s charm wear you down. Be strong. 9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the client. You’ll lose more than your job—maybe even your heart. 10. If all else fails, see rule number one again.
DON'T MISS THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SIZZLING RULE BREAKERS SERIES!
The Rule Book
by Jennifer Blackwood The Rule Breakers #1 Publication Date: May 9, 2016 Genres: Adult, Entangled: Embrace, Contemporary Romance
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1WmBzLK
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/21TWSo1
Synopsis: Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
1. Don't call your hot boss the antichrist to his face.
2. Don't stare at hot boss's, um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don't get on the malicious first assistant's bad side.
4. Don't forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss’s dog.
6. Boss’s dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. “The elevator ate your clothes” is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don't break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don’t fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules.