Friday, September 30, 2016

Obsidian Music (Lion Security #3) by Scarlett Dawn



Description

The bestselling conclusion to the Lion Security series is here!

Beth and Daniil's passionate love story reaches its ultimate struggle when Beth is kidnapped by Daniil's enemies. Dark and dangerous killers hold her captive, but the Russian mafia will stop at nothing for her return. With the whole world searching for the mafia boss' lover, her safety is paramount, and it's only a matter of time before she is found.
But will it be too late?
Can Beth return whole from her traumatic fight for survival?
Or will she be irreversibly damaged?

My Review

***I received this copy from the author in return for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own and no compensation has been given. ***

I have been anxiously waiting for this book for awhile now. When I got it I didn't have time to do a happy dance because I wanted to get started lol. Daniil had been one of my favorite characters of this authors since I started this series lol. He is so sexy and... Well deadly! I love their interactions with each other as well as everyone else, it's always funny and they are smartasses too lol.

This book had so much excitement it was like an action movie feeling the very beginning! It picks up exactly where book two left off. So we miss nothing, which is great! I had so many emotions at a certain death in the beginning..... I cried for real! I loved the way we can feel Elizabeth's pain and suffering throughout most of the book. There was so much death I was nervous she may get rid of another favorite of mine lol but thankfully I worried for naught!

This was a spectacular conclusion to Beth and Daniil's story and I never wanted it took end really, I sincerely hope there is a spin-off because I want so much to read more about this family!!! What about Eva??!!!! Hello we can't be left hanging here lol. I want... No I NEED MORE!!! Overall another amazing book by a fantastic author and I can't freaking wait for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment