Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Skeleton Key Series






Skeleton Key Series

Skeleton Key Book Series
One Skeleton Key. Endless Adventures.
https://skeletonkeybookseries.com

One magical key.
The turn of a lock.
An adventure of a lifetime.

The Skeleton Key finds those who are brave enough. Curious enough. Crazy enough. It only needs an unsuspecting hand and inconspicuous door. Magic uncoils and where the door leads, no one knows. The one way to discover the truth is to step through into a world of the exotic and untold.

If you dare to dream the impossible…
Prepare yourself.
Unlock the Skeleton Key adventures.

27569134
 GAME MASTER by Scarlett Dawn
"Forbidden love will change the rules."
My Review
I just inhaled this one! Once I started I couldn't put it down. I'm enjoying the idea behind the Skeleton Key theme. Ommmgggg Lucifer is something else lol. I loved Arizona as well. I hope there will be more from these two soon. Also would love more about General Finley... Also what is Kingsley's 
story????!!!  
27590442 
My Review
 Ok I would have given this a four star review but I personally didn't care for the ending so it's a three. I liked the story to until the ending..... how could he stay knowing she was going to have to be with other men???? I didn't get it. Anyway other than that good story. 
 30166545 
SHADOW WINGS by JC Andrijeski
"In a time of great darkness, can Ilana help an angel regain his wings?"
My Review
 What an interesting time setting! Great use of the key! Although I got extremely tired of " Comrade" this and"Comrade" that for most of the conversations, but I still enjoyed the story.

 29083263
 ROYAL ENCHANTMENT by Lia Davis
"A skeleton key unlocks a passage to a world of fae, mythical creatures, and a dark elfin King who will do anything to claim his bride."
My Review
This one just seemed so short. I liked the idea behind the plot but the whole thing with her business partner was a little rushed. We never really got to the bottom of it, just got an idea of it. Plus the way she got rid of the bad guys, while great, was also rushed. Again, great ideas, just short.  
 
 27800707

 MECHANICAL HEARTS by Nicole Blanchard
"Life and love are on the line and time is running out. Tick tock."


My Review
 Caroline's father has apparently left her with her aunt Millie who is very resentful of her being there. The only person that seems to care about poor Caroline is her young cousin Phoebe, who Caroline loves with all her heart. After an argument with her aunt Millie Caroline goes off on her own and ends up in a storm. This is where the description for the book picks up because when Caroline wakes up she is no longer in the world that we know. I enjoyed getting a glimpse into this underwater world. I understand where the author would have gotten ideas for this and I have always been a huge fan of underwater worlds... Atlantis included. There's always something very magical about that idea. Overall I would rate this book and it four stars because there is action and adventure with a little love mixed in and most of all a happy ending. 

29601098

 ELFHAME by Anthea Sharp
"A prince, a prophecy, and the young woman who holds the fate of a world in her hands."


Review 
Oh how I love me some dark elves... While this book had a good plot and was really a good story, I just wasn't able to get into it as well as I would have liked. Which leaves me very disappointed because I love all things elves and I love those dark elves... Who doesn't like some bad boys right?? Overall good story just needed a little something more for me.
27874383
 PRINCESS OF THE DAMNED by Wendy Knight
"What do you do when the face in the mirror isn’t yours?"


My Review
 Oh man.. I just inhaled this book like it was going out of style lol. I fell for Landon hard! There has to be more.... I insist on a series I want to know if she finds her brother... what happens to Cassie??? Is she wonky in the head or does she heal??? Ahhhhhhhhhh 

 27777552

 EUNICA by J. Rose Alexander
"Her destiny was not in the shadow of death, but in the light of another life."


My Review
 While I think this was a good story, there was a bit too much information we had to read first. I do enjoy knowing what the words mean but it was a bit much for a short story. Great ideas in the book though.

29747431 

 WHERE SLEEPING DRAGONS LIE by Cristina Rayne
"Some doors can only be unlocked by the right hand..."


My Review

The beginning of this one was a little hard for me to get into... But once I got into it it was incredible! I love dragons and the magic that comes with them... There are majestic creatures that I've often wished could have been real. Really good plot, I loved the backstory and I hope there will be another book starring the king.

 29523778
 CURSE OF THE UNDEAD DRAGON KING by Konstanz Silverbow
"A curse so powerful, not even true love’s kiss can break it."


My Review
  This is the second book in the Skeleton Key books I have read and I enjoyed it. A mysterious curse going back long ago and a horrid little fellow betraying someone who never suspected it. Great plot. 

 27812856

 FATE OF ELEMENTS by M. Stratton
"She was the key to uniting their world."


My Review
This story was so good. I live stories with the elements in them. This author did a great job of putting the story together. The characters were great and almost believably real lol. 

 27580958

 THE ASSASSIN'S MARK by Sarah Mäkelä and Tavin Soren
"An assassin becomes a protector as he enters a magical world…all for the woman in his dreams."


My Review
There is always something sexy about assassins lol. Edward is a sexy beast and I enjoyed his tale with the key. I felt sorry for the princess and what she goes through, but it's a good story.  

28110711 

SPELL SLINGER by K.N. Lee
"An immortal dictator will soon meet his match, in a time-traveling sorceress with revenge in her soul."


My Review
Man oh man this story was AMAZING! I loved the story and I think the only reason I am not rating it at 5 stars is because I wanted to know exactly.. in detail... what happened to Hero and Asher dangit!  

 29742867
 HIS IMMORTAL KISS by Liliana Rhodes
"He’s waited centuries for her."


My Review
Great storyline... love the visits to the past. I really liked how the author Incorporated the key in this story.  

 29874712

 WITCHMATE by Renee George
"When thief Emma Watson stumbles into an alternative world full of warring witches and werewolves, it sets her on a dangerous path that may lose her the only man she's ever wanted to love."


 My Review
I wasn't sure I cared for this one until about the middle of the book. You could say it grew on me lol. Full of drama and excitement for sure, as well as a sexy beast of a warrior. Great use of the key!!!


29147857

 INTO ELURIEN by Kate Sparkes
"Sometimes you need to step into a fairy tale to find something real."


 My Review
  There have been quite a few of the books in this collection that I have enjoyed. This one is one of my favorites. I really enjoyed how the key was introduced, and I really love these characters. Great plot... Great characters... Amazing Story. 

30195733

MATE OF A DRAGON VILLAIN by Mandy Rosko
"She wasn't supposed to fall for the bad guy..."


 My Review
Super cute story! I love how the Skeleton Key takes her to the world she created! How exciting would that be right??? I absolutely loved the supposed bad guy and loved how she reacted when she finds out her two supposed good guys are together lol. Too funny! Really good book.  

29909593 

MAGICAL ACTS by Michele Bardsley
"Otherworldly to-do list: 1. Save mage. 2. Fall in love. 3. Avoid certain death."


 My Review

This one had me laughing...a lot...lol. I loved it being in Oklahoma a bit... as that's my home state. I really enjoyed the antics in this book. I really got into the characters and didn't really want the story to end. I hope there will be more about this story in a sequel!!!???

30161080

 THE DEATH SEER by Tanis Kaige
"Caught between life and death, her salvation can only be found in the boy who went missing twenty years ago."


My Review
Oh yes.. Yes.. Yes!!! Loved this one so much!!! Great backstory about Kord, the little boy next door who mysteriously disappeared one day. Great use of the Skeleton Key. I loved the excitement and adventure I found inside this book. I really hope there will be more!!!

29601343

THIEF OF SANGUARDIA by Cherie Marks
"One twist of the key will lead to her destiny."


My Review
I loved everything about this book. Who doesn't like a sexy vampire warrior??? Plus Kaia has the kind of personality I love lol. These two together were something else and I cannot wait to read more by this author.  

29743380 

LOVE IN FANTASY by Elle Christensen
"Twelve nights, twelve fantasies, twelve stories of true love. Or…is it only eleven?"


My Review
Super cute story. I loved reading everyone's love story and how the Skeleton Key was worded into this book. Cute couples and loved the ending. Although there are a few places with messed up words overall a good book. 


29765164

 ARMY OF THE WINTER COURT by Ali Winters
"The heart and blood of life will give rise to the final army."


My Review
Who doesn't love some Fae????? Two sexy as hell brothers fighting over one half Fae to get what they want... Neither being completely honest.. But what Fae are right? Great story. 

29975545

ETERNAL NIGHT by Marian Tee
"Will you come away with the Prince of Darkness if he asks you to?"

AMAZON 
My Review

OMG... This one night just be my all time favorite in this Skeleton Key series... I am in love with all things dealing with  Greek mythology.... I've always been obsessed with their old gods. Hades... Even though he is the ruler of the Underworld has always been a favorite of mine to read about. I felt sad that Persephone did what she did to lead him to be even needing a new bride. Very interesting story. Lovvvvveeee it!!!

28939912

 UNLOCKING ADELINE by J.D. Hollyfield
"She dreams of her happily ever after. He plans to destroy it."


My Review
Amazing story! What little girl didn't grow up hearing fairy tales and wishing they were real? I completely got lost in this book. Great ideas with the Skeleton Key. I absolutely hope there will be a sequel!!!

 30165650

THE HAUNTED SULTAN by Gillian Zane
"One night in New Orleans, a ghost tour, a handsome stranger, and the spirit of a Sultan long dead."

AMAZON

My Review

I had hoped to enjoy this one more than I did. It sounded so interesting and exciting... Going on a spooky Halloween Tori in New Orleans no less... Everyone knows ghosts are the least of what one would expect. But this story just didn't grab at me the way others in this Skeleton Key series have. Great use of the key though. Good story just not a great story lol.
 

IndieSageBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment