Thursday, April 30, 2015

Loving the Beast by Sky Warren

25025063

Description

The sexy journey began in Beauty Touched the Beast and continued in the Beauty series. Now read the breathtaking conclusion in this epilogue novella...


Since their forbidden beginning, Erin and Blake's relationship has been marked by deep sensuality and intense emotion. Each challenge only makes them stronger, and Blake is ready to take his new fiance to meet his family.


Home holds secrets for them both. A dark legacy threatens everything they've worked to build. When old debt comes between them, both Blake and Erin must fight to protect each other--and their love.


Books in the Beauty series:
1. Beauty Touched the Beast
2. Beneath the Beauty
3. Broken Beauty
4. Beauty Becomes You



And now the sexy ever after... Loving the Beast: A Beauty Epilogue.

My Review

Oh how I enjoyed this book. I really liked the way the story has been going for awhile now and I was thrilled when I got the opportunity to review this book by the author. The story has continued with our characters now being engaged and they are about to be making a trip to meet his parents. We find out a horrible thing that happened when Erin is confronted by Blake's mother and we also find out a bit more about Erin's mother. I am concerned that Blake is continuously having the nightmares and doing nothing really about them. That is not something to take lightly and I do hope they leave him soon, he has been though so much and he deserves to be happy. I love how he finally has let loose and we know how he really is. Erin seemed to love it lol. The ending was sweet and sexy all in one. I am rating this book in at four hearts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment